This file includes Adult Birthdays, Album Ideas and Specific Birthdays.
Also see Children's Birthdays, Proms and Parties, Tribute Albums, Growing Older, Musician Birthdays, and Racing Birthdays.
Just because you are no longer a child doesn't mean you have to stop celebrating your birthday. Don't think of it as celebrating being another year older, think of it as celebrating all good things that have happened along the way.
- Aged to Perfection
- Born in the USA--a Loooong Time Ago
- Caution: Old Zone
- Certified Antique
- Happy (30)-Something!
- I'm Not Old...I'm a Recycled Teenager
- I'm Not Old...I'm Chronologically Gifted
- I'm Too Young to Be (30)!
- It Took Me (40) Years To Look This Good
- Life Begins at (60)
- Look Who's (30)!
- The More Candles, the Bigger the Wish
- Of a Certain Age
- Older and Wiser
- Over the Hill
- Over the Hill? I Don't Remember Any Hill!
- We Morn the Passing of Your Youth
- We Need More Candles
- You're Not Getting Older, You're Getting Better
- At my age happy hour is nap time.
- Birthday Rules: Stay Cute. Wish Big. Never Let Anybody Count Your Candles!
- Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.
- Birthdays are a lot like elephants: you can see them coming but you can't stop them.
- Birthdays give us the opportunities to stop and appreciate all the beautiful things we have been blessed with.
- Cake makes another birthday easier to swallow.
- Don't think of yourself as getting older...You are, of course, but it's best not to think of it!
- Each birthday is a new beginning, full of promise and opportunity and the chance to make dreams come true.
- From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality. From fifty-five on, she needs good cash. (Sophie Tucker)
- I'm not over the hill, I'm just reaching my peak!
- I'm old enough to know better but too old to care.
- If things get better with age, then you are approaching magnificent. (Sara Teasdale)
- In dog years, I'm dead.
- Lying about your age is easier now that you sometimes forget what it is.
- Most of us can remember a time when a birthday--especially if it was one's own--brightened the world as if a second sun has risen. (Robert Lynd)
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. (Jean Paul Richter)
- A party without cake is just a meeting.
- Real birthdays are not annual affairs. Real birthdays are the days when we have a new birth. (Ralph Parlette)
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. (Lucille ball)
- The splendor of old men...their gray head. (Proverbs 20:29)
- There are two great days in a personís life ó the day we are born and the day we discover why. (William Barclay)
- There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday...that time is age eleven.
- Thirty-five is a very attractive age, London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years. (Jean Rostand)
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. (Bob Hope)
- 29 Again? Talk about recycling...
- As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I canít remember the other two. Happy birthday!
- At least youíre not as old as you will be next year.
- Donít get all weird about getting older! Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you!
- Forget about the past, you canít change it. Forget about the future, you canít predict it. And forget about the present, I didnít get you one. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to my least annoying sibling!
- Happy Center-of-Attention Day!
- Have a magnificent and marvelous birthday! (with a gift of M&M's)
- I hope your birthday is one layer of fun on top of another!
- It's your birthday and anything you want to do is okay by me...
I've heard how cranky old people get when they don't get their way!
- Just wanted to be the first one to wish you happy birthday so I can feel superior to your other well-wishers. So, happy birthday!
- The older I get, the more I realize that I am still a little younger than you! Happy birthday.
- On your birthday, remember that big girls don't cry. They might eat a whole cake, but they don't cry.
- One of a parentís greatest joys is to see a child grow up, especially when their child grows up to become such an amazing person. Happy Birthday!
- Remember how you used to try to help me blow out my candles? Now you need help blowing out your candles, because there are so many!
- Some people get wiser with age. Some people get richer with age. But everybody gets older with age. So good luck on the other two, and happy birthday!
- You will never be as young again as you are today, so have fun. But be careful, because you have never been this old before either. Happy birthday.
- The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once. (H. V. Prochnow)
- I didn't forget you, I just forgot your birthday!
- I thought and thought--but then I forgot!
- It's your fault I forgot your birthday, you never look any older!
Over the Hill
Over the Hill and sliding down fast,
You knew being young just couldn't last.
Your back goes out, the eyes grow dim,
You can't hear over the background din.
Aches and pains are constant companions
You wear bigger shoes because of your bunions!
The memory is fading, names you forget
You really don't want to get older--and yet . . .
The slide down the other side of the hill
Can give you quite an invigorating thrill!
What to Count
Don't count how many years
Just count the good
The times you've lent
a helping hand,
The friends that you have won.
Count your deeds of kindness,
The smiles, not the tears;
Count all the pleasures
that you've had,
But never count the years.
All I Need to Know About Birthdays, I Learned from My Cat!
- Be finicky--they'll try harder to please you.
- Give attitude--get attention.
- If you don't like your presents, SULK.
- If you get bored at your party--just curl up for a nap.
- Don't stress out over your first gray whisker.
- Act completely unimpressed by the presents you receive.
- This is your day, so if anyone bugs you, you're allowed to hiss and spit.
- Take the day off and lie in the sun.
- Stay out on the prowl all night long.
- Demand only the most expensive fresh fish for dinner.
- It's a good day to shed your inhibitions.
- Act catty--toy with your presents before you tear them open.
- Don't overdo it with the catnip or you'll regret it in the morning.
- If you aren't getting enough attention, sharpen your claws on somebody's leg.
- Don't let anything or anyone PUT YOU OUT!
- And remember...curiosity might kill you, but birthdays won't!
This party is for a milestone birthday such as forty or fifty. The point is to 'turn back the clock'. It could also be held a few months after a birthday because the person had a string of bad luck. Here are some suggestions:
- Sing "Happy Un-Birthday to You"--or have the honored guest sing.
- At the beginning give little gifts to everyone except the honored guest.
- Require the honored guest to give everyone a dollar as a token 'gift'.
- Give gifts of wrapping paper and bows wrapped in a new blouse or shirt.
- Give an 'Un-Birthday' card with an offer to destroy their birth certificate.
- Have a photo-copy made of their birth certificate and burn it at the party.
- Have the honored guest light the candles and let others blow them out.
- Shape ice cream like a cake--cut it with a knife and serve on plates with forks.
- Bake a loaf cake--dip it with an ice cream scoop and serve in bowls with spoons.
- Bake cake batter in ice cream cones in the microwave.
- All Grown Up at Last
- Eighteen at Last
- I Thought This Day Would Never Get Here!
- I'm All Grown Up
- Wow, I'm Finally Eighteen!
- The appropriate age for marriage is around eighteen for girls and thirty-seven for men. (Aristotle )
- Between eighteen and twenty, life is like an exchange where one buys stocks, not with money, but with actions. Most men buy nothing. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen. (Albert Einstein)
- Eighteen is an age of discovery. I hope your journey is an unforgettable adventure.
- You only have two more years as a teenager, then you'll be officially old.
- Now you're eighteen you're classed as a mature and responsible adult--only trouble is...you'll have to start acting like one!
- You can vote, smoke, gamble, sign up for the armed forces, and get a credit card. And you thought adolescents were dangerous.
Songs about Eighteen-Year-Olds
- 18-Year-Old Girls - The Talk (2003)
- Eighteen-Year-Old Girl - J.B. Hutto and the New Hawks (1999)
- I Wish I Was Eighteen Again - George Burns (1980)
- I'm Eighteen - Alice Cooper (1971)
- Nineteen is Neat
- Nineteen is Nice
- Nineteen is Nifty
- Nineteen is Noteworthy
- At 19, everything is possible and tomorrow looks friendly. (Jim Bishop)
- Ignorance, intolerance, egotism, self-assertion, opaque perception, dense and pitiful chuckle headedness - and an almost pathetic unconsciousness of it all, that is what I was at nineteen and twenty. (Mark Twain)
- It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible; and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five. (Thomas Carlyle)
- Why one man rather than another? It was odd. You find yourself involved with a fellow for life just because he was the one that you met when you were nineteen. (Simone de Beauvoir)
Songs about Nineteen-Year-Olds
- 19 Years Old - Mississippi Heat (2005)
- Hey, Nineteen - Steely Dan (1981)
- Nineteen Years Old - Mississippi Heat (2005)
- She's Nineteen Years Old - Michael Cardenas (2009)
- It Took Me 20 Years to Look This Good
- Life Begins at 20
- Look Who's Twenty!
- On a Scale of 1 to 10, I'm a Perfect 20!
- Twenty is Terrific
- At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment. (Benjamin Franklin)
- At twenty-one, so many things appear solid, permanent, untenable. (Orson Welles)
- Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I've been doing since 15.
- 20 Years Old - Mike Perkins (2005)
- 22 Years Old - Steve Allen (2010)
- 25 Years Old - Moes Haven (2006)
- 28 Years Old - Tom Prible (2008)
- Twenty-One Years Old - IMBC Music (2005)
- When I Turn Twenty-One - Buddy Alan (1968)
- After Thirty it's Patch, Patch, Patch
- After Thirty it's a Matter of Maintenance
- Happy 30-Something!
- I'm 30 in Years, 20 in Spirit!
- I'm Not 30, I'm 18 With 12 Years Experience
- I'm Too Young to Be 30!
- I'm Not 30, I'm 29.95, Plus Tax!
- I'm 29 1/2 (and That's My Final Answer!)
- It Took Me 30 Years to Look This Good
- Life Begins at 30
- Look Who's 30!
- Oh, No! It's the Big 3-0!
- On a Scale of 1 to 10, I'm a Perfect 30!
- Thirty is Three Perfect 10's!
- 29.9999999999 and Still Holding!
- Up to Age 30, it's Just a Rehearsal!
- At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment. (Benjamin Franklin)
- Everything I know I learned after I was thirty. (Georges Clemenceau)
- Remember when you were little and you thought thirty was sooo old. You were right!
- Thirty isn't old...if you're a tree
- Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty. (Robert Frost)
- When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like you parents. (Blair Sabol)
- 30 Years Old - Keith Malley (2005)
- 34 Years Old - Rocket K (2004)
- 37 Years Old - Joe Beard (1998)
- Backside of Thirty, The - John Conlee (1979
- My Next Thirty Years - Tim McGraw (2000)
- Thirty-Nine and Holding - Jerry Lee Lewis (1981)
- Turning Thirty - Ian Tyson (1978)
(Sharon Yates Lyerly)
I dreamed of being sweet sixteen,
Then magic twenty-one,
But suddenly I'm twenty-nine
And seeing thirty come.
My babysitter calls me "ma'am"!
It makes me feel quite numb,
How can I think of me as old?
I've always been so YOUNG!
Once I could name the top ten songs
Played on the radio,
And now I turn the rock groups down
Or hunt for something slow.
Now there are lines around my eyes
I thought would never show,
And pounds that used to be above
My waist have sunk below.
The boy I worshiped in college
Now lies beside me snoring.
His middles thicker--so is mine,
And he's not so adoring.
He used to worship at my feet;
Now mostly he's ignoring.
I once clung to his every word;
Now sometimes he is boring.
I was depressed to see how fast
My youthful days could flee,
And then I met a fine old man.
His age was eighty-three.
His hair was white, his walk was slow,
And he could barely see.
He called me 'child' and said he wished
He was as young as me.
- 39 - Again?!?
- 39 - and Holding!
- 39.9999999999 and Still Holding!
- After Forty it's Patch, Patch, Patch
- Forty, but Still Sporty!
- Forty is Four Perfect 10's!
- Forty Isn't Old...if You're a Tree
- Happy 40-Something!
- If Life Begins at 40, What Ended at 39?
- I'm 40 in Years, 20 in Spirit!
- I'm Not 40, I'm 18 with 22 Years Experience
- I'm Too Young to Be 40!
- I'm Not 40, I'm 39.95, Plus Tax!
- I'm 39 1/2 (and That's My Final Answer!)
- It Took Me Forty Years to Look This Good
- Life Begins at 40
- Look Who's 40!
- Lordy Lordy, Look Who's Forty
- Lordy Lordy, (Mary)'s Forty
- My Next Forty Years
- Oh, No! It's the Big 4-0!
- On a Scale of 1 to 10, I'm a Perfect 40!
- Up to Age 40, it's Just a Rehearsal!
- After forty it's a matter of maintenance.
- The aging process, when viewed on a day-to-day basis moves like a snail along the sidewalks of eternity...Until you're forty--then that little slug runs like a bat out of hell.
- At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment. (Benjamin Franklin)
- The first forty years of life give us the text: the next thirty supply the commentary. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
- Forty is the age of discovery...you discover you're old!
- Forty isn't the end of the world...but you can see it from there!
- Here's to celebrating the 19th anniversary of your 21st birthday!
- Life not only begins at forty, it begins to show.
- Remember when you were little and you thought forty was sooo old. You were right!
- 41 Years Old - Twink the Wonder Kid (2004)
- Fat and Forty - Al Hibbler (1954)
- Forty Years - Tom Fogerty (1972)
- Good Looking and Forty - Roy Brown (1959)
- Private Look at Forty, A - Jimmy Buffett (1975)
- Somewhere Between Forty and Fallin' Apart - Chris Wall (1994)
- After Fifty it's Patch, Patch, Patch
- After Fifty it's a Matter of Maintenance
- Fifty Isn't Old...if You're a Tree
- Fifty is Five Perfect 10's!
- I'm 50 in Years, 20 in Spirit!
- I'm Not 50, I'm 18 with 32 Years Experience
- I'm Not 50, I'm 49.95, Plus Tax!
- I'm 49 1/2 (and That's My Final Answer!)
- I'm Too Young to Be 50!
- It Took Me Fifty Years to Look This Good
- Life Begins at 50
- Look Who's 50!
- My Next Fifty Years
- Nifty at Fifty
- Nifty Fifty
- Oh, No! It's the Big 5-0!
- On a Scale of 1 to 10, I'm a Perfect 50!
- Welcome to the Fabulous Fifties!
- 49.9999999999 and Still Holding!
- Up to Age 50, it's Just a Rehearsal!
- By the time we hit fifty, we have learned our hardest lessons. We have found out that only a few things are really important. We have learned to take life seriously, but never ourselves. (Marie Dressler)
- Fifty is the age of discovery...you discover you're old!
- Here's to celebrating the 29th anniversary of your 21st birthday!
- Nature gives you the face you have at twenty, but it's up to you to merit the face you have at fifty. (Coco Chanel)
- Remember when you were little and you thought fifty was sooo old. You were right!
- You take all the experience and judgment of men over fifty out of the world and there wouldn't be enough left to run it. (Henry Ford)
At 50, you become a Wise Older Woman, free to honor wrinkles, accept your body as is, and admit that aging isn't about losing youth, but about gaining wisdom.
- 50 Year Old Boy - The Bangers (2003)
- 50 Year Old Man - The Fall (2008)
- 50 Years Old and Still Playin' for Tips - Jim Bowers (2006)
- Fifty Years Old - Kevin Ray (2001)
- I'm 60 in Years, 20 in Spirit!
- I'm Not 60, I'm 18 with 42 Years Experience
- I'm Not 60, I'm 59.95, Plus Tax!
- I'm Too Young to Be 60!
- It Took Me Sixty Years to Look This Good
- Life Begins at 60
- Look Who's 60!
- On a Scale of 1 to 10, I'm a Perfect 60!
- Sixty and Still Sexy
- Sixty and Still Spectacular
- Sixty is Six Perfect 10's!
- Sixty Isn't Old...if You're a Tree
- Up to Age 60, it's Just a Rehearsal!
- Here's to celebrating the 39th anniversary of your 21st birthday!
- Sixty is the age of discovery...you discover you're old!
- 62 Year Old Still Going Strong - Dellie Hoskie (2010)
- 65 Years Old - Kids of Widney High (1988)
- When I'm Sixty-Four - Kenny Ball and His Jazzmen (1967)
- I'm 70 in Years, 20 in Spirit!
- I'm Not 70, I'm 18 with 52 Years Experience
- I'm Not 70, I'm 69.95, Plus Tax!
- I'm Too Young to Be 70!
- It Took Me Seventy Years to Look This Good
- Life Begins at 70
- Look Who's 70!
- On a Scale of 1 to 10, I'm a Perfect 70!
- Seventy and Still Sexy
- Seventy and Still Spectacular
- Seventy is Seven Perfect 10's!
- Seventy isn't Old...if You're a Tree
- At seventy-seven it is time to be earnest. (Samuel Johnson)
- Here's to celebrating the 49th anniversary of your 21st birthday!
- Seventy is the age of discovery...you discover you're old!
- Seventy-Five Septembers - Cheryl Wheeler (1993)
- Seventy Year Old Hippie - Beta-Resercyclic Acid (2009)
- Eighty isn't Old...if You're a Tree
- I'm 80 in Years, 20 in Spirit!
- I'm Not 80, I'm 18 with 62 Years Experience
- I'm Not 80, I'm 79.95, Plus Tax!
- I'm Too Young to Be 80!
- It Took Me Eighty Years to Look This Good
- Life Begins at 80
- Look Who's 80!
- On a Scale of 1 to 10, I'm a Perfect 80!
- Here's to celebrating the 59th anniversary of your 21st birthday!
- The advantage of being eighty years old is that one has many people to love. (Jean Renoir)
- 86 Years Old - Maren Orion (2001)
- Eighty Years Old - Three Fold Flame (2007)
Today Dear Lord I am 80 and there's much I haven't done,
I hope Dear Lord, You'll let me live until I'm 81.
But then if I haven't finished all I want to do,
Would you let me stay awhile until I'm 82?
So many places I want to go, so very much to see,
Do You think You could manage to make it 83?
The world is changing very fast
There is much in store,
I'd like it very much to live until I'm 84.
And if by then I'm still alive,
I'd like to stay till 85.
More planes will be up in the air,
So I'd really like to stick,
And see what happens to the world when I am 86.
I know Dear Lord it's much to ask,
And it must be nice in heaven.
But I would really like to stay until I'm 87.
I know by then I won't be fast, and sometimes will be late,
But it would be so pleasant, to be around at 88.
I will have seen many things and had a wonderful time,
So, I'm sure that I'll be ready to leave at 89 . . . maybe.
- Ninety isn't Old...if You're a Tree
- I'm 90 in Years, 20 in Spirit!
- I'm Not 90, I'm 18 with 72 Years Experience
- I'm Not 90, I'm 99.95, Plus Tax!
- I'm Too Young to Be 90!
- It Took Me Ninety Years to Look This Good
- Life Begins at 90
- Look Who's 90!
- On a Scale of 1 to 10, I'm a Perfect 90!
- 90-Year-Old Man - John McGrail (2008)
- Ninety Years Old - John McCutcheon (1979)
- Sarah Was Ninety Years Old - Sarah Leonard (1990)
- Ninety-Nine Years - Jesse Fuller (1963)
- 100 Years Old - Living Proof (2004)
- If I Live to Be a Hundred - Ronnie Dove (1965)
- Old Guy Was 107 Years Old, The - Joe Perham (1982)
Album and Page Ideas
Birthday ABC Album
(Kathy M. did this as a gift for her son's 30th birthday. She used a Reflections album with one page per letter and three - five photos per page. The quote on the front page was: "I showed you the world through my eyes, now you show it to me through yours. And so we learn.")
A is for Automobiles (all the vehicles he's driven--including rickety go cart)
B is for Birthdays (just included five or six scattered over years)
C is for Costumes (hilarious - Halloween, preschoolers get-ups, etc.)
D is for Dad (first time Dad held him, graduation together, etc.)
E if for Easy (Taking it Easy - relaxed shots)
F is for Fun (playing with brother, etc.)
G is for Grant (his brother)
H is for Homes (his nursery, our first home, his first dorm room, first apt)
I is for Inventions (crazy stuff he made)
J is for Jen (love of his life)
K is for Kids I'm Related to (I already used C, so couldn't do "cousins")
L is for Lens (pictures of him taking pictures - he's a filmmaker)
M is for Mom
N is for Nice Goin' (snaps of sports, awards, ceremonies, etc.)
O is for Official Photos (these were studio portraits through the years)
P is Pets
Q is for Quiet Mornings-When the Information Highway was a Bike Path (his old paper route)
R is for Reading (from baby pictures through college - snaps of him reading)
S is for School (preschool through college)
T is for Teeth (first tooth lost, braces, etc.)
U is for Us (family pictures of all of us)
V is for Vacations
W is for Winter (we live in the south, so the snowman, ski snaps are rare!)
X is for Xmas
Y is for Your Grandparents (okay-I fudged on this, but I was desperate)
Z is for Zzzzzz's (pictures of him sleeping - hospital nursery, sleeping bags on floor, etc.)
Milestone Birthday Album
(based on an idea from Shawn G.)
I did a 80th birthday album for my grandmother last year as a surprise for her. I sent letters to her siblings, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren and for anything they would like to contribute. I got some great stuff! Wonderful letters full of precious memories, my grandparent's wedding photo, photos of my dad when he was a boy, etc. I saved the envelopes, postmarks and stamps and made a 2-page spread with all the extra photos. Then I made a page for each relative that sent something - or a 2-page spread because if they sent a lot.
Hello I'm Shawn, Alma's oldest granddaughter. I am going to put together a keepsake album as a surprise for Alma's 80th birthday this July. I put all of her photos into an album up to the year 1955 and gave it to her and Al as a Christmas gift. I will continue until all their photos are safe for years to come. I have had a lot of fun putting this together so far.
We were wondering if you could send photos, stories, special memories, etc that you have of Alma or Al. You can send a card or note to her that I will mount in her album. You can make copies of photos to send or send photos and I will make copies and return them if you wish. Please include information about photos you send as I'll be writing down who, what, where and when. Don't write on the photo itself--I will keep them with the info you send.
Here are some ideas to get you thinking. What is your favorite memory of Alma? Did she ever give you good advice? Do you have a favorite vacation memory of her? Did she say something funny that you'll never forget? Was there a certain tradition on holidays? Is there a poem that reminds you of her? What were some of her favorites as a girl - colors, stories, games, toys, clothes, songs? Was there something special that happened on her wedding day?
You can e-mail me any stories, poems or memories or send them to me in the enclosed self-addressed stamped envelope. Remember this is a surprise!
Birthday Album page
I just made a 70th birthday album for my aunt. Here is one of the pages I did that turned out great.
I wrote her birthday in calligraphy at the top (could use stickers) then I wrote a little smaller "What things cost" under that I used the following stickers and wrote the cost of things when she was a child near the sticker:
antique car - car and gas prices
milk carton - milk price
slice of bread - bread price
stationary with feather pen - postage
I added house and average income without stickers.
In the middle of the page I put the President and the Vice President with a US flag sticker in between.
Bottom half - I listed academy award winners in a block with film strips stickers. Another block listed the top songs and artists with the music notes all around. I added one of the headlines from that year at an angle.
Info for a Birthday Page
Many times when doing a birthday page people like to include things that were happening when the person was born. There are a number of sites on the internet that have information. This information can also be used in heritage albums, anniversary pages and on birthday cards.
Year End Music Charts
Time Capsule (recent years)
Historic Events and Birthdays
Birthday Page Ideas
- Border: Black strip of paper. Silver letters spelling Happy Birthday. Silver, gold, and copper design-line stickers graduated from outside in (cut stickers to different lengths) from top left and bottom right. Decorate with silver/gold confetti or stars.
- Crop four - six photos into balloon shapes. Arrange at random on the page. Add bow stickers at the bottom of each balloon and draw strings with the pen. Decorate with confetti.
- Cut several photos in two sizes of star shapes. Cut an equal number of stars out of colored paper. Mat each photo on a same size paper star - turning points so it looks like a ten-sided star. Use star stickers in the border.
- The black refill pages are great for "over-the-hill" birthdays like forty, fifty, etc.
- Life in Review. A two-page spread for each decade of life with photos, lists of fads, prices, events, birthdays of relatives, etc. This would be a great gift for a milestone birthday.