This file includes Photo Tips, ABC List, Page Ideas and Specific Birthdays.
Also see Adult Birthdays, Musician Birthdays, Racing Birthdays, and Slumber Parties.
- And a Pinch to Grow an Inch
- Birthday Bash
- Birthday Bonanza
- Birthday Party
- Blow Out the Candles
- For me?
- Happy Birthday to Me
- Happy Birthday to You
- Having a Party
- Here's to You
- I Wish For...
- I'm So Excited
- It's My Birthday
- It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want to!
- Just What I've Always Wanted
- Let Them Eat Cake
- Let's Party
- Make a Wish
- M'm! m'm? Good
- The More Candles the Bigger the Wish
- One Year Older and Cuter, too! Happy Birthday to You!
- Party Down
- Party Girl
- Party Hearty
- Party 'til the Cows Come Home
- Present Time
- Ready, Set, Blow
- Red Letter Day
- So Many Candles...So Little Cake
- Somebody Spiked the Punch
- That Takes the Cake
- There's No Time Like the Presents!
- They Grow Up So Fast
- Time for Cake
- A Time to Celebrate
- Today is Your Day
- Under Wraps
- We Need More Candles
- We're Havin' Some Fun Now
- Where's the Party?
- You CAN Have Your Cake and Eat it, Too
- You Can't Wear Your Cake and Eat it, Too
- You Take the Cake
- You're Not Getting Older, You're Getting Better
- Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake.
- Birthdays are ordinary days sprinkled with stardust.
- Each birthday is a new beginning, full of promise and opportunity and the chance to make dreams come true.
- Happy Birthday to a guy who's smart, charming, and incredibly handsome...and I'd say so even if I WEREN'T your mom!
- Hope your day is filled with frolic and fun.
- I know I wished you this before, but every year I wish it more: Happy Birthday!
- It's always nice to wish the best to someone who really is!
- May happiness fill your day and may sunshine fill all your tomorrows.
- On your birthday, I'm wishing you something you've always given me...happiness, laughter and lots of love.
- A special person like you deserves the best that each day can bring.
- Today's the day we get to say
We're happy you were born--Hooray!
- Wishing you sunshine, love and laughter.
Not just today, but all the days after.
See the Jewelry file.
Flowers for each Month
See the Flower file.
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy birthday to me.
I like what I see!
There's plenty of junk food,
and the presents are free!
Monday's child is fair of face;
Tuesday's child is full of grace;
Wednesday's child is on the go;
Thursday's child is a joy to know.
Friday's child is loving and giving;
Saturday's child takes joy in living;
But the child that is born on the Sabbath day
is merry and blithe and bright and gay.
(alternate version by Colin McNaughton)
Monday's child is red and spotty;
Tuesday's child won't use the potty;
Wednesday's child won't go to bed;
Thursday's child will not be fed.
Friday's child breaks all his toys;
Saturday's child makes an awful noise;
and the child that is born on the seventh day
Is a pain in the neck like the rest . . . OK!
After the Party
Ate too much cake,
He isn't himself today;
He's tucked up in bed
With a feverish head,
And he doesn't much care to play.
Ate too much cake,
And three kinds of ice cream too--
From latest reports
He's quite out of sorts,
And I'm sure the reports are true.
I'm sorry to state
That he also ate
Six pickles, a pie and a pear;
In fact I confess
It's a reasonable guess
He ate practically everything there.
Yes, Jonathan Blake
Ate too much cake,
So he's not at his best today;
But there's no need for sorrow--
If you come back tomorrow,
I'm sure he'll be out to play.
Isn't it fun to open packages?
Isn't it fun to guess
What's in them first ? It might be a doll
Or a game or a party dress.
I like them best when they come with ribbons
And bows to be untied.
And pretty seals that you have to tear
Before you can look inside.
The Birthday Child
Everything's been different
All the day long,
Lovely things have happened,
Nothing has gone wrong.
Nobody has scolded me,
Everyone has smiled.
Isn't it delicious
To be a birthday child?
A Birthday Wish
On your birthday
stretch for a sunbeam . . .
Reach for a star . . .
Go for a beautiful dream . . .
Pick out some wishes,
no matter how far,
or how hard to reach
they may seem . . .
Cherish hopes dear to your heart . . .
And as a new year comes in view,
I will add my wishes to yours
that this year they will come true.
Never Quite Just Right
They say I'm too young,
to cross the street to play.
That I'm too old to cry,
When I don't get my way.
That I am much to big,
to swing on the garden gate.
But very much too small,
to stay up after eight.
I'm young, I'm old, I'm big, I'm small--
Do you ever think, in age and height,
I will ever grow to be just right?
My Birthday's in August
My birthday's in August
It's really a shame,
My party was small,
Hardly anyone came.
I wish I'd been born
In November or May,
Instead of a time
When my friends go away.
In August there just
Isn't anyone there.
A summertime birthday
Is simply not fair.
Princess Birthday Party
My three-year-old daughter had a 'princess' birthday party. For her scrapbook I made a cover page with this: Once upon a time there lived a little princess named . . . . Everyone loved Princess . . . . for she was kind, beautiful, and generous. In the event of little princess . . . . birthday, invitations were sent far and wide to all the royal subjects. Everyone came to partake in the royal festivities, for . . . . was the fairest one of all. (fill the blanks with name and age)
I sent thank you cards that said: My best present was your presence at my birthday party! (Rebecca Moore, Tucson, AZ)
A Touch of Love
You were six months old and full of fun
With a blink of an eye you were suddenly one.
There were so many things we were going to do,
But I turn my head and you were two.
At two you were still dependent on me,
But independence took over when you were three.
Your third birthday, another year I wished to ignore,
But as I lit the candles there weren't three but four.
Four was the year that you really strived,
Why, look at you now, you're already five.
Now you're ready for books and rules,
This is the year that you go to school.
The big day came you were anxious to go.
We walked to the bus, going oh so slow.
As the bus drove away and you waved good-bye
I felt a lump in my throat and a tear stung my eye.
For when the bus brings you home and you jump to the ground,
You'll be wearing your cap and graduation gown.
Time goes by so fast its hard to believe,
Why just yesterday you were home with me.
So I am holding these moments as hard as I can,
Because the next time I look I'll be seeing a man.
(last verse can be altered for a girl):
So I am holding these moments as close as I dare,
In a twinkling, a woman will be standing there."
I was administering an achievement test to David, a precocious six-year-old, and I began by asking him when his birthday was.
"February 20," was his quick response.
Next I asked him, "What year, David?"
He looked at me quizzically at first and then hit upon the obvious answer. "Every year."
Remember that a birthday is 24 hours long. Don't just take pictures of the party. Take photos of the child still in bed or pose them by a clock set to their birth time. Take a close-up of the child, guests, favors, decorations and cake. Take photos of making the cake or getting ready. Capture the mood--what is the weather like? Is there a pile of snow boots in the entry or coats on the bed? Get a copy of the guest of honor's signature and vital statistics (height and weight).
Interview the birthday kid--their favorite book, movie, TV program, games, and friends. What do they do in their spare time, what are they involved in?
Child's Photo Idea
On the child's 6th birthday have them hold a large photo of themselves as a baby. It should be in front of them with the top a few inches below their chin. They can be sitting or standing but it is nice if their position resembles that of the baby photo.
Have an enlargement made--the enlargements may be grainy but it does not have to be perfect for this.
On the twelfth birthday have the child hold the 6th birthday photo and then on the 18th birthday have the child hold the 12th birthday photo.
If your child has already passed six you could do one at nine with the baby photo and then one at age eighteen.
Gift Wrap Idea
Buy small gifts equal in number to the child's age (or more). Wrap each gift tightly in tissue paper. Wrap several layers of crepe paper streamer (maybe leftover from parties) around the most important gift until you have a small ball. Lay another gift on the side and continue wrapping. Add more gifts every so often until they are all covered. Continue wrapping until you have a rounded shape, then add a bow. Don't wait til the last minute--this takes longer than it seems. Don't expect it to look great but kids have a lot of fun with it.
Songs about Birthdays
- Birthday - Underground Sunshine (1969)
- Birthday Morning - The Association (1968)
- Birthday Party - The Pixies Three (1963)
- Blow Out the Candles - Redd Stewart (1949)
- Cindy's Birthday - Johnny Crawford (1962)
- Happy Birthday - Loretta Lynn (1964)
- Happy Birthday Blues - Kathy Young (1961)
- Happy Birthday, Broken Heart - Diane Renay (1965)
- Happy Birthday Darlin' - Conway Twitty (1979)
- Happy Birthday, Jenny - Fred Hughes (1965)
- Happy Birthday Just the Same - The Dovells (1964)
- Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen - Neil Sedaka (1961)
- Happy Birthday to Me - Hank Locklin (1961)
- Happy Country Birthday, Darling - Rodney Lay (1982)
- Happy, Happy Birthday Baby - Ronnie Milsap (1986)
- Here's to the People Whose Birthday it isn't - Gibson (1988)
- It's Your Birthday - Robert Arthur (2007)
- Jessica's Birthday - Cannonball Adderley (1962)
- Lonely Birthday - Shirlee May (1962)
- Unhappy Birthday - Janie Grant (1961)
- Unhappy Birthday Girl - Asa Brebner (2000)
A - all . . . . , appreciation, age . . . .
B - blow, birthday, balloons, brother, bang
C - candles, cake, cards, celebrate, celebration, candy, camera, color
D - dad, day, daughter, dance, dancing, dessert, decorations
E - eating, enjoy, exciting, excitement, everyone, everything
F - favors, friends, fun, family, food
G - gifts, games, guests
H - hats, happy, heart, hugs, hear, having fun
I - ice cream, I . . . . , icing, irresistible, invitation
J - joy, joyful, juice
K - kids, keepsake, kiss,
L - laugh, love, loud
M - mom, meal, milk, music, memories
N - name, nice, noise
O - open presents, only
P - presents, party, punch, pictures, photos, play, playing
Q - quite a . . . . (party, day, etc.)
R - ribbon, reading cards, remember
S - sister, surprise, smell, smile, see, snacks
T - toys, taste, touch, thank you, together, treats
U - unforgettable, us, unusual, unique, unwrap
V - very . . . .
W - wrapping paper, welcome, we
X - x-tra (special, etc.), XXXX (kisses)
Y - your . . . . , you are . . . .
Z - zest, zzz's (all tuckered out), zip-a-dee-doo-dah!, zowie!
NOTE: Also use:
birth date (day, month, year); birthplace (city, county, state);
party food; (cake, ice cream), flavor (chocolate, strawberry, etc.);
game and activity names; colors (balloons, decorations, etc.);
theme (Disney, cowboy, movie, music, etc.);
names (guests, family, pets); location (park, home, restaurant)
numbers (party guests, age, gifts)
Sentiments Idea from 'Noni Bear'
We made a sentiments book for our friend today. We put letter stickers on the first page. It is a blue album with balloons. We used blue letters. We used a sheet that only had big letters. There wasn't any apostrophe. We made the first page say 'Cade's Birthday Book'. It was my idea to make the Q into an O and cut off the tail of the Q to make an apostrophe. It looks good. But save the new O to use by itself. It looks different from the real O. So don't use the cut Q next to a real O or you can tell. But the book is nice. Cade is one. He can put one birthday picture for each birthday until he is eighteen. I like the blue book a lot. Cade is too little to tell us if he likes it too. I think he will like it a lot when he is big. We just got home from the party. Good night.
This makes a great gift (include photo splits and pen). Create a title page for the first page. The rest of the book has two-page spreads for each birthday. Decorate with balloons, cake, confetti, candles, toys, etc. Leave a few blank pages for extra photos. Here are some title suggestions.
Now See Who's 1
Things I Can Do
Things I Like
Now See Who's 2
Things I Can Do and Say
Things I Like
Wow, Now I'm 3
Things I Can Do and Say
Things I Like
Now Look Who's 4
Things I Can Do and Say
Things I Like
Now I'm 5
I Like To
Some Words That Describe Me
I Just Turned 6
Now I Can
I Like To
I'm Finally 7
I'm Good At
My Favorite Things Are
It's Great - I'm 8
Now I Can
I Love To
Wow, Now I'm 9
I'm Good at
Things I Like
some people go to age 13:
I'm a Teenager Now!
- Trace your child's hand and foot on each birthday. Either put the tracing with each birthday or make a separate birthday album.
- Write the words to the song "Happy Birthday to You" around the border of the page and decorate with music note stickers.
- Use candle stickers for the vertical part of the letters in the words 'Happy Birthday'.
Songs about Miscellaneous Ages
- Fourteen Minutes Old - Doug Stone (1990)
- Fifteen Minutes Old - Snow Patrol (2009)
- Two-Hour-Old Baby - Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks (2009)
- Two Months Old - Pamela Means (2003)
- Eight Months Old - Elle (2007)
- Hey, I'm One and a Whole Year is Done
- How Amazing, You're Already One!
What a Precious Person You've Become
- Isn't it Fun, ..... is One!
- It's Wonderful Being One
- Look Who's One!
A year's gone by,
How time has flown,
We can't believe
how (name)'s grown!
She's such a joy
and so much fun,
Oh my! My baby's
What Is a One-Year Old?
A One-year-old daughter
is so many things . . .
A tiny discoverer
of butterfly wings,
A hugger of Teddies,
A sweet sleepyhead,
And someone to dream for
in bright years ahead.
A special new person
Who, right from the start,
Has a place in the family
And, of course, in your heart.
And, just when you think
That you've learned all the things
That your dear Daughter is
And the joy that she brings,
A hug or a grin
Comes with such sweet surprise
That love finds you smiling
With tears in your eyes!
Songs about One-Year-Olds
- 1 Years Old - Robert Pollard (2008)
- Never Be One Again - Alabama (1981)
- One and a Half Years Old - Paul Marturano (2007)
- One-Year-Old - Juice Box Heroes (2009)
- Look Who's Two!
- Look Who's Two - So Much to Do
- Terrific Twos
- You Can Walk and Talk Now That You're Two.
It's So Much Fun to Play With You.
Songs about Two-Year-Olds
- 2-Year-Olds - Ray Romano (2001)
- Two-Year-Old Attitude - Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand (1996)
- Two-Year-Old Tornado - Jeff Hunter (2007)
- Look At Me...I'm Three
- Now You're Three and Busy as a Bee
- The Most Amazing Thing About Being Three
Your World's Now Filled With Discovery.
- Thrilling Threes
Songs about Three-Year-Olds
- 3 Years Old - Jeff Allen (2006)
- I'm Three Years Old - Cosacomicakids (2007)
- Three-Year-Old - Schindler (2009)
- Three Years Old - Cousins (2009)
- Being Four is Fun
- Fantastic Four
- I Just Turned Four
- Little Girl of Four
- Now That You Are Four.
You're Not So Little Anymore.
Four Years Old
(Joan Walsh Anglund)
It happened to me!
Yesterday, I was only three.
But when today
came through the door,
I turned to FOUR!
Songs about Four-Year-Olds
- Four-Year-Old Giggling - The Nightingale Voice Box (2009)
- Four-Year-Old Niece - Tom McCaffrey (2008)
- Little Girl of Four - Malcolm Yelvington (1997)
- Precious Four-Year-Old - Scott Perry (2008)
- Being Five is Fantastic
- Five is Fun
- Hooray! Hooray! You're Finally FIVE.
You Thought This Day Would Never Arrive.
- Just Look Who's Five
- Wow, Now I'm Five
Please, everybody, look at me!
Today I'm five years old, you see!
And after this, I won't be four,
Not ever, ever, any more!
I won't be three or two or one,
For that was when I'd first begun.
Now I'll be five awhile,
And then I'll soon be something else again.
A Verse for the Night Before a Birthday
(M. Meyer Kort)
When I have said my evening prayer,
And my clothes are folded on the chair,
And my mother switches off the light,
I'll still be four years old tonight.
But, from the very break of day,
Before the children rise and play,
Before the darkness turns to gold,
Tomorrow, I'll be five years old.
Five kisses when I wake,
Five candles on my cake!
Songs about Five-Year-Olds
- Eyes of a Five-Year-Old - Solitude (2009)
- Five Years - Ken Curtis (1958)
- Five Years Old - Loudon Wainwright III (1982)
- She's five Years Old - Eddie Saylors (2003)
- I'm Finally Six
- Now I'm Six and Full of Tricks
- Silly Sixes
- Six, Going on Sixteen
- Turning Six is a Big Event
Filled With Fun and Merriment.
Now We Are Six
When I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
now and forever.
Songs about Six-Year-Olds
- I am Six Years Old - Tobacco (2009)
- Six Years Old - Susan Udell (2006)
- Being Seven is Really Heaven
- I'm Finally Seven
- I'm Seven--Going on Eleven
- Look I'm 7--Going on 11
- Simply Seven
- Wow, Now I'm Seven
Goodbye Six--Hello, Seven
(by Judith Viorst)
I'm getting a higher bunk bed.
And I'm getting a bigger bike.
And I'm getting to cross Connecticut Avenue all by myself, if I like.
And I'm getting to help do dishes.
And I'm getting to weed the yard.
And I'm getting to think that seven could be hard.
Songs about Seven-Year-Olds
- I'm in Seventh Heaven - Peter Ecklund (1997)
- Seven-Year-Old Son - Lucky Dog (2008)
- Seven Years Old - Megha Morganfield (2009)
- Seventh Heaven - Jeff Lorber (1984)
- Your Seventh Year - Dale Ward (1967)
- Being Eight is Really Great!
- I'm Finally Eight
- I'm Turning Eight So Let's Celebrate!
- Isn't it GREAT to be EIGHT!
- It's Great--I'm Eight
- Seven was Heaven but Eight is Great
- Wow, Now I'm Eight
Songs about Eight-Year-Olds
- Eight Years Old - Arctic Plateau (2009)
- When He Was Eight Years Old - Patrick Michael Alaggio (2008)
- Being Nine is Really Fine
- I'm Finally Nine
- Nine is Fine
- Nine is Nifty
- Now I'm Nine and the World is Mine.
- Wow, Now I'm Nine!
Songs about Nine-Year-Olds
- Nine Years Old - Ha-Ha (2005)
- Not Your Average Nine-Year-Old - John Ottman (2009)
- Being Ten is a Treat
- I'm a Whole Decade Old!
- Ten Going on Twenty
- Ten is Terrific
- Ten is Tremendous
- Tickled to Be Ten
- Turning Ten
Today You Are Ten
I can hardly believe,
That today you are ten.
I wish you were still little,
But I cannot pretend.
You have grown to be strong,
Sensitive and kind.
When I see you out playing
I can't believe you are mine.
Talented, athletic, funny and sweet,
You drink a gallon of milk every week!
I can hardly keep up.
You are growing so fast.
Ten years as your mother
Is now a thing of the past.
My prayer? My hope?
My dream for your life?
Love God. Seek His word.
Do what is right.
My heart? My ambition?
My desire everyday?
To love you and train you
To walk in His ways.
Songs about Ten-Year-Olds
- Ten Years Old - Nikki Giovanni (2007)
- Ten Years Old and Barefoot - Gary Fjellgaard (1993)
- Being Eleven is Really Heaven
- Elated to Be Eleven
- Eleven is Excellent
- One Plus One Equals Eleven!
- Simply Eleven
Song about Eleven-Year-Olds
- Eleven Years Old - Dave Douglas (2000)
- It's Swell to be Twelve
- It's Terrific to be Twelve
- Twelve Going on Twenty
- Twelve is Terrific
- Twelve is Tremendous
Songs about Twelve-Year-Olds
- 12 Years Old - David E. Sugar (2009)
- Twelve-Year-Old Boy - Dave Duncan (1999)
- Finally a Teenager!
- I've Waited My Whole Life for This!
- Lucky Thirteen
- Thirteen is Terrific
- Thirteen is Thrilling
Thirteen is a very lucky age!
Happiness comes tumbling out the door
Instantly a-giggle with a friend,
Returning with the bounce of empty bliss.
There's no better ecstasy than this,
Even when the strange teen changes end,
Even when one finally knows the score.
No time of life's more bubbly than this stage.
Songs about Thirteen-Year-Olds
- Lucky Thirteen - Frankie Vaughan (1956)
- Thirteen - Big Star (1972)
- Fantastic Fourteen
- Fourteen is Fantastic
- Fourteen is Fine
- Fun to Be Fourteen
- Wow, Now I'm Fourteen
Songs about Fourteen-Year-Olds
- 14 Years Old - The Kiwis (2010)
- Fourteen-Year-Olds - Mary Custy and Quentin Cooper (2001)
- Fantastic Fifteen
- Fifteen Going on Twenty
- Fifteen is Fantastic
- Fifteen is Fine
- Fifteen is Fun
Songs about Fifteen-Year-Olds
- 15-Year-Old Girls - Girls (2008)
- Fifteen Years Old - Intricate Dialect (2004)
- She's Just Fifteen Years Old - The Milkshakes (2008)
- Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
- I'm 16--Clear the Road!
- Loving, Learning, a World to be Seen
So Much Before You at Sweet Sixteen
- Sixteen Candles Make a Lovely Light
But Not as Bright as Your Eyes Tonight. (Luther Dixon)
- Sweet Little Sixteen
- Sweet Sixteen
- Wow, I'm Finally Sixteen!
Fifteen years have come and gone
Your sixteenth year begins at dawn
Your life as a child almost complete
A fine young lady we all now meet
So in the days and years to come
Take time to sing and dance and hum
When you get older through life you must run
So while you are young, take time for fun
Happy Birthday Sweet 16!
If the 16th birthday is special in your family you can make it extra special. Shop far in advance and keep an eye out for things that are funny, cute, useful or unique. Most things can be inexpensive but have a few that are really nice and one that is extra special. For example: an unusual eraser, engraved items, cosmetics, billfold, jewelry, accessories, stationary, craft supplies, etc. Wrap each gift individually in bright paper and write a short verse or clue to what's inside. Tie a ribbon around each package leaving one end long. Gather the long ribbons from fifteen of the packages and attach them to the most important gift. Put a big bow on that gift to cover the ends of the ribbons. Arrange on a table. If the main gift is very small you can put it in multiple boxes (you could nest it sixteen boxes deep.)
Songs about Sixteen-Year-Olds
- 16 Candles - The Crests (1959)
- 16 Years Old - Spektor (2009)
- Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen - Neil Sedaka (1961)
- He Would Be Sixteen - Michelle Wright (1991)
- Only Sixteen - Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show (1976)
- Sixteen-Year-Old Daughter - Bill Engvall (2009)
- Sweet Little Sixteen - Chuck Berry (1958)
- Sweet Sixteen - B.B. King (1960)
- Wait Till I'm Sixteen - Karen Wheeler (1961)
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen - Nino Tempo (1959)
- You're Sixteen, You're Beautiful and You're Mine - Ringo Starr (1973)
- The More Candle the Bigger the Wish
- So Many Candles...So Little Cake
- Simply Seventeen
- Seventeen Going on Twenty
- Seventeen is Pretty Sweet, Too!
Songs about Seventeen-Year-Olds
- 17 Years Old - Brian Perry (1997)
- Anthem for a Seventeen-Year-Old Girl - Vitamin String Quartet (2009)
- At Seventeen - Janis Ian (1975)
- Seventeen - Frankie Ford (1961)
- Seventeen Again - Lawrence J. Clark (2004)
- Seventeenth Summer - Albert Lee (1987)
- She's Sexy and Seventeen - The Stray Cats (1983)
- All Grown Up at Last
- Eighteen at Last
- I Thought This Day Would Never Get Here!
- I'm All Grown Up
- Wow, I'm Finally Eighteen!
- The appropriate age for marriage is around eighteen for girls and thirty-seven for men. (Aristotle )
- Between eighteen and twenty, life is like an exchange where one buys stocks, not with money, but with actions. Most men buy nothing. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen. (Albert Einstein)
- Eighteen is an age of discovery. I hope your journey is an unforgettable adventure.
- You only have two more years as a teenager, then you'll be officially old.
- Now you're eighteen you're classed as a mature and responsible adult-only trouble is...you'll have to start acting like one!
- You can vote, smoke, gamble, sign up for the armed forces, and get a credit card. And you thought adolescents were dangerous.
Songs about Eighteen-Year-Olds
- 18-Year-Old Girls - The Talk (2003)
- Eighteen-Year-Old Girl - J.B. Hutto and the New Hawks (1999)
- I Wish I Was Eighteen Again - George Burns (1980)
- I'm Eighteen - Alice Cooper (1971)
- Nineteen is Neat
- Nineteen is Nice
- Nineteen is Nifty
- Nineteen is Noteworthy
- At 19, everything is possible and tomorrow looks friendly. (Jim Bishop)
- Ignorance, intolerance, egotism, self-assertion, opaque perception, dense and pitiful chuckle headedness - and an almost pathetic unconsciousness of it all, that is what I was at nineteen and twenty. (Mark Twain)
- It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible; and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five. (Thomas Carlyle)
- Why one man rather than another? It was odd. You find yourself involved with a fellow for life just because he was the one that you met when you were nineteen. (Simone de Beauvoir)
Songs about Nineteen-Year-Olds
- 19 Years Old - Mississippi Heat (2005)
- Hey, Nineteen - Steely Dan (1981)
- Nineteen Years Old - Mississippi Heat (2005)
- She's Nineteen Years Old - Michael Cardenas (2009)